FILTER BY LAST NAME
Michelle started with the firm in May of 2004; she has significant audit experience with audits of employee benefit plans including multi-employer TAFT-Hartley pension and welfare funds. She has spent her career serving both not-for-profit and commercial clients.
Michelle received his Bachelor of Arts in Public Accounting from Illinois Wesleyan University. She is licensed in Illinois as a Certified Public Accountant.
· Loaned Executive, United Way of Central Illinois
· Board Member and Treasurer, Ball Chatham Education Foundation
· Past Board Member and Treasurer, Local First Springfield
· Past Board Member and Treasurer, Pregnancy Care Center of Springfield
· Past Board Member and Treasurer, Springfield Art Association
In her down time Michelle enjoys spending time with her family. She is married and has three beautiful children.
FILTER BY EXPERTISE