KEB works with some of the largest family-owned automobile dealerships in the Midwest. Our work with state dealer trade associations and our active participation in the National Auto Dealers Conference ensure that we remain informed about best practices and key financial issues in the industry at the state and local level.
Dealerships utilize KEB for traditional audit and accounting services, including audits, tax planning and preparation and retirement plan administration. Our experience providing these more traditional accounting services to dealerships has helped us get to know dealerships, how they operate, and the challenges they face.
Other services we can provide to dealerships include:
- cost efficient audits using our expertise in analyzing and utilizing information from third parties, such as manufacturers and credit entities
- assistance in implementing and maintaining LIFO inventory records
- tax planning strategies that minimize tax liability and fully address corporate structure and reasonable compensation issues
- sound advice on the best form of business ownership for your specific dealership
- compliance with uniform inventory capitalization systems
- guidance on mergers or acquisitions
- assisting with a business succession plan