Your situation is unique, as are your concerns regarding your ability to retire successfully. KEB Wealth Advisors is here to serve as your personal guide through all of the important considerations and decisions involved in creating the retirement experience that you have worked so hard to achieve. We start with a simple conversation and then dig deeper into your view of retirement, your needs, your wants, and your overall goals. We’re then able to work with you to craft a plan that will provide you with the best possible odds of achieving what you want.
By utilizing the latest retirement planning software, combined with decades of academic research and experience, we are able to create effective models to help you understand the probabilities of achieving your goals and living the retirement you’ve always envisioned. By incorporating spending, inflation, investment volatility, and numerous other factors, we can stress test each plan and help provide you with the assurance and sense of financial security that you are searching for.
While walking through this process with our advisors, we will help you to understand:
- How much should I save so I can retire when I want to?
- What do I want my retirement to look like?
- How much can I spend in retirement?
- Where does my monthly income come from throughout retirement?
- What effect does market volatility have on my overall plan?
- How much risk do I need to take to give me the best chance of accomplishing my goals?
- When should I claim Social Security benefits?
- How much can I expect to be left to my heirs or for my charitable intentions?
- What effect do taxes have?
- How can I minimize taxes now, and in the future?
Through decades of experience guiding clients through the retirement planning process, our advisors understand that these questions and many more can cause an enormous amount of stress and doubt as to whether your goals are achievable. By partnering with KEB, you can be confident that you are creating a plan that will give you the best chance of achieving your goals and creating the retirement experience that you have always envisioned.